BLOOM SIGNATURE CHEF SERIES
Bloom Bakery will welcome local chefs into the bakery to host a series of exclusive dinners. Participants will select new Bloom menu items and mingle with foodies and chefs during a fun party at Bloom to select the bakery’s fall menu items. Join us to sample food, sip libations, select menu items, and support Bloom.
University Hospital chefs will be featured at all three signature events, as they are a key employer of graduates from Towards Employment; and Bloom Bakery provides wholesale bread products for six University Hospital locations.
One event down, but there's still two more left! Get pro-rated pricing today.
One ticket is $75 – or $125 for a ticket to each of the two remaining events.
In May, the event theme is Salads and Soups; July is BBQ, and in October the event will feature sumptuous desserts beside a warm fire. All events will feature signature Bloom bread offerings for every course – making it a real bread party. Vegetarian options are available for all events, please indicate at the time of purchase.
First Course - Wednesday May 15 at 6PM - Bloom Campus District
• Soups, Salads, Appetizers, and Bread
• Guest Chefs: Jeremy Lisy and John Taylor (Lock 15 Brewing Company) will bring locally grown ingredients to their creations.
• UH Chef: Brice Dial, Sodexo Executive Chef, University Hospitals Parma Medical Center (past Executive Chef at Morton’s The Steakhouse)
Sponsored by Six Shooter Coffee with beer provided by Lock 15 Brewing Company
Second Course - Wednesday July 10 at 6PM - Bloom Campus District
• Sandwiches, Barbecue, and Bread
• Guest Chef to be announced
• UH Chef: Joe Horvarth, Sodexo Food Operations Manager, University Hospitals Bedford Medical Center (past Executive Chef at Toast)
Desserts! - Thursday October 10 at 6PM - Bloom Public Square
• Desserts and Sweet Treats
• Guest Chefs to be announced
• UH Chef: John Selick, Sodexo Senior Culinary Manager, University Hospitals Regional Hospitals (current President, American Culinary Foundation Cleveland Chapter; 2014 ACF Chef of the Year)